- 396 Attwell Dr Etobicoke On, M9W 5C3
- Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
- Maintain records related to sales.
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- Compute sales prices, total purchases and receive and process cash or credit payment.
A logistics operations manager’s workday can include running a direct distribution center. They ensure that incoming materials from suppliers are in good order and properly stored, and that outgoing parts and materials for customers leave in the right quantities and in good condition
- Prepare documents; or review invoices and customs documents
- Resolve issues with suppliers, customers, transportation companies or employees
- Review distribution center workloads with other departments, coordinating with the schedulers and planners.